Mar 19, 2008

[推薦]一個人的音樂(Lily Allen@Littlest Things 蘇慧@bye bye baby)

前夜難眠剛好聽到一首歌,非常觸動人心,

只記得dreams,dreams,we、watching dvds片段

上網搜尋了一下,結果竟在〝 baidu知道“查得,

最近最好聽的幾首歌之一,中文版雖然意境不大一樣,

但中英文版一樣優,非常適合一個人聽的音樂~

(蘇慧真是翻唱界的歌后),以下節錄:

原唱:Lily Allen @ Littlest Things
Sometimes I find myself sitting back and reminiscing.
有時我會坐著回想過去種種
Especially when I have to watch other people kissing.
特別是孤身看見其他情侶熱吻
And I remember when you started calling me your Mrs.
我會想起,你開始親暱稱呼我的時候
All the play fighting. All the flirtatious disses.
以往那些爭吵,或是所有的曾有過的親密,都歷歷在目
I’d tell you sad stories about my childhood.
我曾向你訴苦有關我童年時的悲傷
I dunno why I trusted you but I knew that I could.
我不知道為何我如此信任你,但我確實如此
We’d spend the whole weekend Lying in our own dirt.
我們也曾一整個週末膩在我們的小窩
I was just so happy in your boxers and your t-shirt.
並且會因為穿著你的衣物,感到如此的幸福
Dreams, dreams of when we had just started things.
夢見你,夢見我們剛開始的時候
Dreams of you and me. / Dreams of me and you.
夢見你,夢見我們的所有點滴
It seems, It seems THAT I can't shake those memories.
好似,好似我無法擺脫掉那些過往
I wonder if you have the same dreams too. / I wonder if you feel the same way too.
我在想,你是否也是如此呢?
The littlest things that take me there.
那些微不足道的小事,總是讓我回憶起過去
I know it sounds lame but it's so true.
我知道我無法說服自己不去想到,但就是如此真實
I know it's not right, but it seems unfair
我知道這樣不好,這樣對我並不公平
That the things are reminding me of you
因為這些小事總是讓我想起你
Sometimes I wish we could just pretend.
有時我多希望我們可以假裝還愛
Even if only for one weekend.
即使只是區區一個週末的時光
So come on, tell me IS this the end?
所以,告訴我,我們是不是真的結束了
Drinking tea in bed, Watching DVDs,
一起坐在床上喝飲料,看著播放的DVDs
When I discovered all your dirty grotty magazines.
在床上不小心發現你偷藏的雜誌
You’d take me out shopping And all we’d buy is trainers.
你趕快帶我出去逛街掩飾你的尷尬,自娛自樂的逛著
As if we ever needed anything to entertain us.
到最後都不知道我們到底買了些什麼回去
the first time that you introduced me to your friends.
第一次你把我介紹給你的朋友
And you could tell I was nervous, so you held my hand.
你看的出來我很緊張,所以你握著我的手讓我安心
when I was feeling down, you'd make that face you do.
當我低潮的時候,你會扮鬼臉逗我開心
There’s no one in the world who could replace you.
這個世界上,沒有人能取代你在我心中的地位

---------------------------

中文:蘇慧倫 bye bye baby [youtube半首歌]

風車它還在轉 我也不是沒有呼吸
然而我必須承認自己錯過許多風景
而我還以為你的愛就像那兩部電影 愛情不用翻譯 戀愛沒有假期
我可以不在意 冷漠和衝突 這些悲哀可有可無 我比誰都清楚
隔壁的座椅擺著你折的風箏 我懷疑它又何必裝得如此依依不捨

Dreams, dreams, they used to be so beautiful
Dreams of you and me
也許結局 我愛上絢爛的歌劇 演完了所有人世間的苦

你開心就說什麼都好 失落的時候走極端的路
就算我們偶爾也會爭吵 我從來不覺得你可惡
你曾經為了誰神魂顛倒 我曾經為了誰停下腳步
(也) 剛好天雨 Bye bye baby

咖啡喝一杯 然後停一停 翻翻小說與被我收起來的每個癮
窗邊的黑鋼琴 都穿出新的灰塵 而我的手指頭也敲不出心中的冰冷
深呼吸 把這獨來獨往的情節 當作是一個人喜歡孤單單的滋味
像天蠍座的貓 它穿著白衣服 只為了隱瞞黑色的肌膚

Dreams, dreams, they used to be too beautiful
Dreams of me and you
也許幾許 美麗的夢早已驚醒

只剩下我獨自找新的路

你開心就說什麼都好 失落的時候走極端的路
就算我們偶爾也會爭吵 我從來不覺得你可惡
你曾經為了誰神魂顛倒 我曾經為了誰停下腳步
剛好天明 Bye bye baby

No comments:

Post a Comment